• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

My new #1 target for the season….

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Not a joke. I love this stuff!!! This one finally got the confirmation “he’s getting targeted!!!” So critical to hunt or tag these!!! I’ll be hunting him but 1st person with a shot- he’s going down. I just confirmed his picture from last year so now that the game is on…. Oh man!! Hopefully I don’t bring out the jealous mobs of guys when someone takes down a true giant!! ;). Seriously though, I will be very happy if I could tag this older buck thats aggressive, smart & taking room up of nice younger bucks.

E03A8961-50B4-464B-8DE6-11FAB052CC44.jpeg
4B0AA08A-E720-4F16-85D5-ADD380F73E82.jpeg
8ED54957-F0B8-493D-9E5A-0E1103B42185.jpeg
79B22A2E-9ED0-4E07-A843-65A7FD431E77.jpeg
7A8EFDF4-DED5-40D2-85C3-11F227952733.jpeg

crietveld

Good luck with getting him killed Skip. More guys need to embrace culling those poor genetic bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
This one I wasn’t lucky enough to be the hunter but glad the buck got caught up with!

I wouldn’t say I have a pile to shoot. But - I’d say for every “good buck” a guy would want to hunt…. There’s probably as many “bully” / “management bucks” or bucks that are peaked out that need targeted. If didn’t keep up with those - any farm can be fairly lopsided for what dominates it. Let’s say a 160 acre farm had 3 mature bucks that might be around (making that up)…. If no one ever targets the bullies/mgmt bucks - many times it’s all bullies that take up those 3 spots. If shoot them all- “other bucks” will take over those spots.
It’s still fun & hunting to get them. But- if think of it strictly on a “management level” …. It’s very much like weeding a garden …. You take out weeds so what you want there can flourish.

Top Bottom