Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nasty storm here.

Bucksnbears

Well, looks like winter is here. I hang all my hunting gear outside under my deck overhang. Just looked outside and the strong wind has blown snow on everything including filling up my boots. Just don't have it in me get things cleaned up and go sit this morning. Gonna be a morning of "watching from my cabin windows.

Attachments

• 20211203_103632.jpg
    20211203_103632.jpg
    843.7 KB · Views: 110
Good luck. At least it will be warm and dry. Those are some nice ones hanging on the cabin walls.

Well, looks like winter is here. I hang all my hunting gear outside under my deck overhang. Just looked outside and the strong wind has blown snow on everything including filling up my boots. Just don't have it in me get things cleaned up and go sit this morning. Gonna be a morning of "watching from my cabin windows.
I'd like to see more of that cabin.

Very cool cabin, I could live in that! Really nice buck too and I love the coyotes hanging on the cabin!

Thanks fellas.
My main hunting spot.
Have watched 100's of bucks out this window (2 this morning )

Attachments

• 20211205_094220.jpg
    20211205_094220.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 86
Thanks BH92.
Was a great but miserable sit today.
Snuck into a beeding area and seen plenty of deer moving even with snow blowing horizontal.
Give me wind and thick cover over calm anyday.
Have had incredible hunts in 40+winds.

Thanks guys.
Ended up with about 8". Had winds up to 50mph and that really socked me in.
Got all blowed out then went and helped my furry friends.
Snowblower out a turnip plot. Lol.

Had my #1 in the back yard following a doe fawn. He was at 25 yards but I just couldn't do it.
Now I can't load the pic dammit!

Top Bottom