Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NE IOWA OUTFITTER BUSTED???

Schmandty, any chance you are Cory? You know an awful lot about him. For what it's worth, it's all just talk until a guy is found guilty. Id hate to see anyone lose their way of life over something like a technicality, if that's the case.

Schmandty, any chance you are Cory? You know an awful lot about him. For what it's worth, it's all just talk until a guy is found guilty. Id hate to see anyone lose their way of life over something like a technicality, if that's the case.
I'm not Cory but a good friend of his. I was there hunting with him when it happend. I just wanted to answer a lot of the questions and rumors that we're going around about him.

You people call yourself sportsman , sounds a lot like a bunch of little old ladies sitting around spreading rumors . None of you have any facts and are just guessing. How many know Corey was born and Raised in Iowa and is a resident . Has business ties in Florida . He love the Iowa way of life and loves to harvest giant whitetails legally like the rest of you sportsman , but one thing difference is Corey doesn't judge people without the facts. Also doesn't spread rumors like others I see do. He respects the whitetail deer and does his darnedest to manage deer with wildlife management . He helps all wildlife by doing this. maybe people should keep their noses in their own business . most people that spread rumors are very unhappy in their own life. Corey is a very respectful man and just wanted to run a outfitting outfit to help people to fulfill their dreams harvesting a trophy whitetail to make a dream come true. And when the truth comes out and he is innocent nobody will spread the good word around like the garbage spread like wild fire.

Maybe it's none of my business and I should keep my nose out of it but how much does Corey charge to help others fulfill their dreams while supporting all wild life?

Not to be judgmental or make assumptions or spread rumors but can I assume you will be here the day after the trial to either say "I told you so" or "I was wrong"?

• Deleted by Droptines
  • Reason: No reply
Show…
Not many people hire a criminal lawyer unless they need one. I realize that doesn't prove guilt, but certainly suspect to guilt.

You people call yourself sportsman , sounds a lot like a bunch of little old ladies sitting around spreading rumors . None of you have any facts and are just guessing. How many know Corey was born and Raised in Iowa and is a resident . Has business ties in Florida . He love the Iowa way of life and loves to harvest giant whitetails legally like the rest of you sportsman , but one thing difference is Corey doesn't judge people without the facts. Also doesn't spread rumors like others I see do. He respects the whitetail deer and does his darnedest to manage deer with wildlife management . He helps all wildlife by doing this. maybe people should keep their noses in their own business . most people that spread rumors are very unhappy in their own life. Corey is a very respectful man and just wanted to run a outfitting outfit to help people to fulfill their dreams harvesting a trophy whitetail to make a dream come true. And when the truth comes out and he is innocent nobody will spread the good word around like the garbage spread like wild fire.

Welcome to IW.

I couldn't care much less about this. If he is crooked most likely he will be prosecuted and punished, even if it's not enough. That said, I do not buy for one second he is outfitting to fullfil other people's dreams. That's like saying whitetail properties and like-minded companies are out there to make our land owning dreams come true. Oh right they do say that, never mind the commission and access to prime land.

Maybe it's none of my business and I should keep my nose out of it but how much does Corey charge to help others fulfill their dreams while supporting all wild life?

Not to be judgmental or make assumptions or spread rumors but can I assume you will be here the day after the trial to either say "I told you so" or "I was wrong"?

Well said Bonks. I long for the Clineometer days around here.

You guys make me sick! Saying all these false allegations towards Corey Fritzler? Starting with six charges up to 14 citations. One saying he paid all the fines and getting caught in Florida breaking fishing laws. Where do you come up with all this bull shit? Then bitching about someone making money off guided hunts . Uh none of you ever went out west on a hunt and paid for it.
Also alot of land owners are leasing their land for hunting instead of being a good fella and letting people hunt for nothing but the sport. Where do you come up with all the stories and lies? He has done nothing wrong and deserves an apology from all the idiots that spread and start these rumors . Better climb back on your pedestals and look down on the rest of us pursuing our dreams of helping manage a healthy deer population .

Paul, you never did answer Fishbonker's question. "Not to be judgmental or make assumptions or spread rumors but can I assume you will be here the day after the trial to either say "I told you so" or "I was wrong"? Happy Monday!

You guys make me sick! Saying all these false allegations towards Corey Fritzler? Starting with six charges up to 14 citations. One saying he paid all the fines and getting caught in Florida breaking fishing laws. Where do you come up with all this bull shit? Then bitching about someone making money off guided hunts . Uh none of you ever went out west on a hunt and paid for it.
Also alot of land owners are leasing their land for hunting instead of being a good fella and letting people hunt for nothing but the sport. Where do you come up with all the stories and lies? He has done nothing wrong and deserves an apology from all the idiots that spread and start these rumors . Better climb back on your pedestals and look down on the rest of us pursuing our dreams of helping manage a healthy deer population .

Please quote any lies, false allegations, rumors or stories I have posted in regards to Mr. Fritzler.

In my 5,000 posts I have never used the language you have managed to use in all three of yours. If I had the power you would receive a warning for language and a very short leash before the banned hammer fell.

On the other hand, if you are a troll in your mother's basement with a big bottle of lotion and a fresh box of Kleenex, well, you got me.

I was the person who stated Cory received six charges. I later looked at the citations and corrected myself, because it was fourteen charges not including any citations from previous years. I also stated he paid the fines for the citations. This is all public records. Thirteen of these citations are for killing deer without a non-resident license in the last 2 years. The 14th citation is for restitution I guess. Now I'm also guessing good ole' Cory donated all that deer meat to the Food Bank of Iowa.

Yes I will be here on the day after the decision falls on these allegations.at least I use my real name and don't hide behind a nick name !!

Paul, you never did answer Fishbonker's question. "Not to be judgmental or make assumptions or spread rumors but can I assume you will be here the day after the trial to either say "I told you so" or "I was wrong"? Happy Monday!
yes I will be here to admit my right or wrong . I am not ashamed to stand up for believing in some one !

Top Bottom