Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NE IOWA OUTFITTER BUSTED???

Please quote any lies, false allegations, rumors or stories I have posted in regards to Mr. Fritzler.

In my 5,000 posts I have never used the language you have managed to use in all three of yours. If I had the power you would receive a warning for language and a very short leash before the banned hammer fell.

On the other hand, if you are a troll in your mother's basement with a big bottle of lotion and a fresh box of Kleenex, well, you got me.
my your a very highly educated person !!

Please quote any lies, false allegations, rumors or stories I have posted in regards to Mr. Fritzler.

In my 5,000 posts I have never used the language you have managed to use in all three of yours. If I had the power you would receive a warning for language and a very short leash before the banned hammer fell.

On the other hand, if you are a troll in your mother's basement with a big bottle of lotion and a fresh box of Kleenex, well, you got me.
I take you are a highly educated person by the way you use poetry !!

Paul, you never did answer Fishbonker's question. "Not to be judgmental or make assumptions or spread rumors but can I assume you will be here the day after the trial to either say "I told you so" or "I was wrong"? Happy Monday!
the court will decide , I wont gloat if I am right. Just will be happy that all this garbage will be over with for him !!

Still waiting.

Trial is May 17, correct? Not much to gain by continuing this "he said, she said" pi$$ing match until then. How about a truce until the court has its say? Then we can argue over whether or not the judicial system got it right or not...

Trial is May 17, correct? Not much to gain by continuing this "he said, she said" pi$$ing match until then. How about a truce until the court has its say? Then we can argue over whether or not the judicial system got it right or not...
I agree , thank you don't like arguing over a lot of hear say . thank you for being human !!

My take, a guy gets a citation well maybe he made a mistake. 14 of them, no mistake there was intent, you don't make 14 criminal mistakes by accident. I may eat my words but I will stick with the numbers.
Appears to be a classic case of targeting and or profiling.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

I'm not a poet but I know a good lyric when I hear it. The key line is "No escape from reality", what ever that reality may be.

Bohemian Rhapsody, Freddie Mercury.

I was profiled once. Seems the local constabulary needed to even out their stats so I was pulled over for being an old fat bald guy. I feel my brother Corey's pain. Old fat bald guys matter.

For those that have trouble recognizing sarcasm when they read it, that was sarcasm.

I was profiled once. Seems the local constabulary needed to even out their stats so I was pulled over for being an old fat bald guy. I feel my brother Corey's pain. Old fat bald guys matter.

Hey I resemble that except for the bald part. Carry on.

Top Bottom