Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need a place to stay?

I just finished a brand new grain bin cabin. It has 750 sqft of living space. No expenses spared. This is nicer than most homes on the inside. I am located in southern Wayne county, between Lineville and Allerton, close to the Decatur county line. I am offering it up for rent by the week for hunters needing a place to stay. It is fully equipped with Directv and Netflix, Wi-fi, video surveillanc. 40x80 pole barn you could hang deer in. All electric heat and A/C, (no scent contamination). A scent crusher closet. Washer and dryer that I’ve only ever used scent free soap in since day one. A 50 gallon water heater. Full kitchen. Full bath. Loft upstairs that can sleep up to 4 and a hide-a-bed down stairs in great room. It is fully furnished. This is a wide open floor plan. You can message me on here if interested. $750/ week through 3rd week in October. Last week in October through end of season $1250/week. Rate based on 4 guys.

I just finished a brand new grain bin cabin. It has 750 sqft of living space. No expenses spared. This is nicer than most homes on the inside. I am located in southern Wayne county, between Lineville and Allerton, close to the Decatur county line. I am offering it up for rent by the week for hunters needing a place to stay. It is fully equipped with Directv and Netflix, Wi-fi, video surveillanc. 40x80 pole barn you could hang deer in. All electric heat and A/C, (no scent contamination). A scent crusher closet. Washer and dryer that I’ve only ever used scent free soap in since day one. A 50 gallon water heater. Full kitchen. Full bath. Loft upstairs that can sleep up to 4 and a hide-a-bed down stairs in great room. It is fully furnished. This is a wide open floor plan. You can message me on here if interested. $750/ week through 3rd week in October. Last week in October through end of season $1250/week. Rate based on 4 guys.
Any pics?

Top Bottom