Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need All Members Help!

G

We also have an Events Calendar on the new homepage so if you have an event you would like on there just e-mail us. What we are really hoping to do is get everyones ( Members Only ) birthdays on there as well.

Let us know!

though@iowawhitetail.com

For you guys that are already members we took the liberty of updating the new Homepage database with your current Username and Password and would like you to try Logging In using the same Username and Password you do in the Iowa Whitetail Conference. Once in give us a vote on what you think of the new homepage. Currently we only have 9 votes ( 9/18/02 - 1:43 PM ) on our homepage poll, lets try to push that number up today.

Remember to check the "Remember Me" box and you won't have to worry about logging in the Homepage again.

IowaWhitetailHomePage

PS, Once your in there just click on Home and it will bring up the main page with the Roger Hill buck on it.

Problems e-mail - though@iowawhitetail.com

I have tried many times to login to the home page using the same username and password that I have for the conference. I am unable to get logged in, any ideas?

Blake,

Thanks for the input, this helps a bunch.

We will be in contact by e-mail soon or address on this conference.

Good Hunting!

Folks -
confused_em8.gif

If you're trying to log into the Homepage and like blake can't get in with an error of bad password there is a lost password process that you can use. At the bottom of the login fields on the home page there is a link to create one for registering a new account. If you follow that link you will be taken to a page that will allow you to:

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Login</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sign-up or Register</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Retrieve Lost Password</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Follow the Retrieve Lost Password link and the instructions and you will receive a new password to login, after confirmation of your email address.
Once you have successfully logged in you can change the assigned password back to what you use in the Conference.
Remember that passwords are case sensitive, to the system "Fred" is lot different than "fred".

If you just can't get there follow the "Contact Us" links and we can help.

Top Bottom