Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need ideas.....

4 Buck

So i am in this long process of insulating and finishing off my garage and i am wanting to put in some kind of system for hanging multiple deer in there. I got 12' celling so height is not an issue....

I am looking for some pics or ideas on what you guys use whether it be a motor hoist, boat crank or just the old rope/pully system before i get too far along in this project and say man i wish i would've done that!!!

Thanks for your help guys!!!

I'd just put in some 3/8 inch eye bolts through the trusses wherever you think you need them then you can hook on whatever you want later. I would reinforce the trusses some to be sure your drywall doesn't crack from all those monster Iowa bucks you're going to hang up there. :D

We put up a barn door track on the ceiling, bolted it to the rafters, and welded hooks to the roller tracks. I think there are 7 roller tracks, so you can hang 7 deer and move them where you want them.

In my machine shed I have a chain wrapped around a rafter with a pulley attached to it. I then attached a boat ratchet winch on the wall and extended the strap with a rope through the pulley. When I get them skinned I can swing them over and hang them on meat locker hooks and use the hoist for the next one. Wish I had pics. :(

Top Bottom