Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need new blind

marshall

PMA Member
The wind storms the past week trashed my ground blind. Any recommendations on brand for new ones. Had a primos dark horse and loved it but they don't make them anymore.

I’m loving the primos double bull with 360 see through. Second year with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The wind storms the past week trashed my ground blind. Any recommendations on brand for new ones. Had a primos dark horse and loved it but they don't make them anymore.
here is one to NOT PURCHASE-----Executioner2 2 person ground blind by HME--total junk.

I would also recommend the Double Bull 360

Can't go wrong with Double Bull, I'd also recommend Xenek. I have both and would recommend either. The Xenek is a little heavier but seems to maybe be built a little more durable.

I’m loving the primos double bull with 360 see through. Second year with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll second that, I'm on my 3rd year with mine and I love it. I only use it when the kids are with me and I'll try it in the rain if needed, but I'm not sure how dry it will keep me. Have you tried it in rain?

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

There is a nice Xenek selling on ArcheryTalk: Xenek Ascent Ground Blind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is one to NOT PURCHASE-----Executioner2 2 person ground blind by HME--total junk.

I would also recommend the Double Bull 360
I second this. I bought 4 of the HME blinds a few years ago. All 4 of them fell apart shortly after. I haven’t tried the Primos blinds but everyone has nothing but great things to say. They are too spendy for me. I buy and have had good luck with Barronett blinds. Similar price as HME but I haven’t had any fall apart on me. One Ive had and used for 4 or 5 years now. 3 others I bought last summer made it through the fall in good shape.

Blinds are like trail cameras. The cheaper you go the shorter the life span. I have had new cheap blinds not make it thru one wind storm. The eye loops always just rip out of the blinds and then disaster sets in. Most people buy the best clothes and equipment they can afford, so why go cheap on an item that is so important to your success. Just my .02 cents.

My Muddy VS360 has got me me through 4 springs turkey hunting, and that is going out nearly every weekend, plus a handful of aftwork days of the seasons because I get an archery and 4th season tag. I pack it in and out everytime. Lightweight, plenty of room to shoot out of. Pack has a pouch and strap to secure your gun/bow to, chest strap etc. Has worked great for me. One of the poles did poke through the corner roof pocket last year but i sewed it back up. I think it was only like $170 and I am very happy with it. Set and take down in maybe a minute each.

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Top Bottom