Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

neighbors dogs!

Cgar

Cgar
Anybody have a good trick for getting rid of neighbors dogs. I am watching 3 of them as I type this! ( don't want to kill them;-) just keep them from coming back.

paintball gun, airsoft gun, pellet gun. they will probably get the idea its not a good idea to hang out at your house...

If you can catch one, try writeing a note to the owners telling them they are up to no good and will be shot next time. Put it in a ziplock bag, duck tape it around their neck and give it a good kick in the butt home. If that does not work then the owners dont really care much about their dogs. If they are running deer and the owner does not give a crap, then you dont have much choice other than catching all of them and taking them to the humane society without their collars/tags. Unfortunately there are alot of bad dog owners, so its not the dogs fault. Too bad you cant shoot the owners.

Bludgeon arrow tip. Non-lethal, gets the point across and you get to practice all
At the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Go talk with the neighbor first. If no resolution, talk to your CO. Then, take them to the pound next time w/o the tags.

Top Bottom