Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Forum

OneCam

Land Leasing forum –

This forum will be used to help transform thousands of acres of Iowa hunting land into leasable ground that will go to the highest bidder. We can also discuss and promote Iowa based Outfitters within this forum. Gone are the days of knocking on doors, building relationships, hosting a friend from out of state who draws a tag.

Farm owners, mangers and tenants - Don't delay - Increase your revenue and post your land here now!

" Gone are the days of knocking on doors, building relationships, hosting a friend from out of state who draws a tag."

that's sad but will be true.

So it's OK for someone to have exclusive rights to a piece by using their money to BUY ground, but if we use our money to LEASE ground then somehow that's not OK??? And some of us who lease actually are residents and DO share our spots...enough of the double standard. :thrwrck:

NWBuck

So it's OK for someone to have exclusive rights to a piece by using their money to BUY ground, but if we use our money to LEASE ground then somehow that's not OK??? And some of us who lease actually are residents and DO share our spots...enough of the double standard. :thrwrck:

NWBuck

:grin:

I've been making that point on here for years, but don't plan on getting anywhere with it. Silly really.... :rolleyes:

Boss, did your IW account get hacked????? :grin:

Before anyone gets their undies all wadded up I would suggest checking the date of this post...:D

MUST READ - HOT LEASE OPPORTUNITY

I have 1,200 acres for lease in So. Iowa that has been intensively managed and hunted by a "celebrity hunting couple" (who love cheesy phrases like "BBD Baby") the past few years. They may be hunting/filming the same day as you...but don't worry; they both usually have makeup on and are always camera ready.

I'm only asking $3,400 / acre per day...if anyone approaches you while on property, please only respond in Chinese Mandarin or Hmong languages so you don't offend anyone.

The only other restriction for the lease is that you are only allowed to harvest shed bucks, so plan your vacations accordingly for late season..it might be cold so feel free to hunt out of your car. Tags are optional. Feel free to use spotlights. If you see trail cameras, please feel free to take them home as a souvenir.

Interested? Please email me at lee&tiffsfencedbucks@iowa-governors-tags.com

MUST READ - HOT LEASE OPPORTUNITY

I have 1,200 acres for lease in So. Iowa that has been intensively managed and hunted by a "celebrity hunting couple" (who love cheesy phrases like "BBD Baby") the past few years. They may be hunting/filming the same day as you...but don't worry; they both usually have makeup on and are always camera ready.

I'm only asking $3,400 / acre per day...if anyone approaches you while on property, please only respond in Chinese Mandarin or Hmong languages so you don't offend anyone.

The only other restriction for the lease is that you are only allowed to harvest shed bucks, so plan your vacations accordingly for late season..it might be cold so feel free to hunt out of your car. Tags are optional. Feel free to use spotlights. If you see trail cameras, please feel free to take them home as a souvenir.

Interested? Please email me at lee&tiffsfencedbucks@iowa-governors-tags.com

Dear central Iowa. Y is this post OK but u must make a example of me trying to sell my rifle?!?!?

Dear central Iowa. Y is this post OK but u thought u had to make an example of me trying to sell my rifle?!?!?

NWBuck

Yeah Im a resident, lease ground and share it with my resident and NR friends who draw....the ignorance of many of the people on this forum just show what is wrong with society today!!

Top Bottom