Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New from Colorado, license question

tthor

I will be coming out next week for the gun season. I did already post a question in regard to doing deer drives or sitting. Thanks for the responses. I check checked my license the other day and it has 2 carcass tags. One being a general deer license and another for antlerless. I plan to call DNR on Monday to clarify. Anyone know if I can harvest 2 deer or does it need to be validated in some way?

I will be coming out next week for the gun season. I did already post a question in regard to doing deer drives or sitting. Thanks for the responses. I check checked my license the other day and it has 2 carcass tags. One being a general deer license and another for antlerless. I plan to call DNR on Monday to clarify. Anyone know if I can harvest 2 deer or does it need to be validated in some way?
Yes you can harvest two deer. General tag can go on either a buck or a doe and antlerless on a doe only

Yeah, the IA DNR forces the NR to buy two tags. One can be used on an either buck or doe, the other has to be antlerless only (which includes button buck). Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As stated you get one anysex tag and one "antlerless" tag. The antlerless tag is good for any deer without a forked antler(doe, button buck or spike).

Top Bottom