Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New giant report

moosehunter

PMA Member
Just got an email of a tremendous deer. The description says it came from over by Spencer. Anyone hear of this? Don't really want to put the picture up cause I don't know if it's the real thing but I don't think I've seen this thing before.

I got a text earlier today about a deer over 300 shot in Nebraska.. ?!? Surprised its not up here yet.

i got the txt msg but in Mizzo, it's about that time we start hearing about them, surprised there hasn't but many of these "rumor" kills yet this year. I guess we have a ways to go tho

Question, If you hunt near a fenced in property. Youre sitting out in your stand, texting your wife about how much you miss her and how you cant wait to get home, and a 250" Buck decides to walk under you. You shoot it. Then find out it escaped from the fenced in area......Would that be shooting a wild deer? Or a fenced in deer?

What If it escaped from that fenced in area.....1....2...years ago?

Yep, thats the deer. I thought it might be one of those fast spreading internet things but it never hurts to check. Big buck reguardless...........

Top Bottom