Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Hunting Buddy...in the works

BDAHMS

Be here Now
Not sure yet on Boy or girl, but excited to have a future hunting and golf buddy in the works:)

40939126_10100318010412144_3407745954521022464_n.jpg

Awesome and congrats!!!!
Great planning so the newborn isn’t a rut time birth:cool:

:) luckily Paige had already planned around rut....and her idea....at least I didnt bring it up that I was already thinking that! ( I def got lucky there)

No joke I told my wife we had a certain date range to get pregnant. February on #1 and #2 is also due this Feb. Maybe I'm a terrible person but it worked out with perfect timing..... Haha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

:) luckily Paige had already planned around rut....and her idea....at least I didnt bring it up that I was already thinking that! ( I def got lucky there)
Good thing she was planning around the rut..... if you would have brought it up first....... never good:eek:

Enjoy the preparation for the arrival cause good times are ahead and hunter to hunter enjoy the rut:)

First off congrats!!

Good work on the timing. I said the end of March / April was our target range and she loved that idea since she's a teacher and could roll her maternity leave right into summer break. March 31st we had our first. I figured I can give up a ton of time in the spring to help with a baby. Turkey hunts normally don't longer than an hour before one is dead anyway. haha

Congrats! Now, this is likely how it will sound very shortly...

Dad, I need more darts for my dart gun.
Dad, I need more BBs for my Daisy.
Dad, I need some 22 shells.
Dad, I need some more shotgun shells.
Dad, I need more arrows, more broad heads, and 3 deer tags...(fine, wash my truck, mow the grass, and cut some wood!)

It's all worth every last dollar! Good times ahead!

Top Bottom