Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non-Resident Deer Tag lottery results

Anyone know where you get the chart with the points it took and number of tags giving out for 2017? By zones.

I believe this is the first year ever that 3 points wasn't "guaranteed" for zone 4. Unlucky for you.
I wonder if there is an uptick in out of state applications in Iowa? I know that in recent years there has been a ton of hunting resources on social media that spend a lot of time on the topic of hunting public ground.
Wonder if there is a correlation?

I think there is a more interest in hunting the Midwest in general. I know many guys that hunt Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois that have finally started to apply for points and hunt Iowa every 4th or 5th year instead of the other states.

I wonder if there is an uptick in out of state applications in Iowa? I know that in recent years there has been a ton of hunting resources on social media that spend a lot of time on the topic of hunting public ground.
Wonder if there is a correlation?

FWIW, I head that alot of people did not apply the last couple years because CWD/EHD had taken such a toll in certain areas. And that there were alot more people than usual sitting on 3,4,5 points.

Guess it just gives me more time to prepare. Friend has a family farm I'll be going to. We turkey hunted this spring, but didn't have a ton of time to scout. I will probably head up in Feb this year to snoop around.

Top Bottom