Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non-resident Zones?

Maggs

Can anyone tell me where I can find a map or description of the NR zones? I looked on the IDNR site yesterday and have asked on two different Iowa hunting sites but can't get a response. Someone out there has to have an answer. Thanks. Maggs.

Maggs

Try calling the DNR License Bureau (515) 281-8688. They may have a map. When NRs had to mail in their application there was a map in it, but since they now have to call in I don't know what they do.

The zone descriptions are in our code books but are too lengthy to type.

Doug Clayton

State Conservation Officer

Hey Maggs, let me know the other Iowa hunting sites. I would like to visit more sites like this. (Dont worry Tony this is still my favorit Iowa site). LOL

Hey Flatlander. Thanks for the advice but I tried that off the IDNR site and after I downloaded it I found out I don't have the correct software to open it. I'll have to take Doug's advice and get a map; then I can scan it in for all to see. Thanks. Maggs.

PS: The other "Iowa" site I go to is the Iowa Conference on the bowsite. Alot of arguing to sort through but once in a while somethong good.

Here ya go Maggs, sorry for delay.

lynn.jpg

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 06-23-2001).]

Thanks for posting the map Tony. Now we all know what area the NR are talking about when they mention a specific zone. It will make it much easier to answer ?'s and give advice. Maggs.

Top Bottom