Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non-Typical Deer Camera - RIP OFF!!

I have been switching to different cameras because of the same crap. Bought 2 excites and both of them had black pictures taken. Told them about it and they wouldnt do anything for me. I think the cameras are made in china or something because they aren't the same caliber from when I bought my first ones. I never had a problem, but now I have 2 new ones that don't work and they want me to purchase another for a cheap price........how about fixing the ones I just bought for starters!!!!!!!!!

Also, I must add, their advise for me was to "try the new captures, we have had alot less problems with those." I used to really like cuddeback, but their customer service sucks.

Not in the Majority

I guess I'm not in the majority here but I have three Captures and an Expert. The Expert got chewed to the begeezus last winter and I sent it in and they replaced the housing for nothing. That camera was two to three years old at the time. Did I have some little quirks with stuff dealing with the Captures sure but I feel that all cameras have there own issues to a point. Anytime I have dealt with Non-typical I have had good luck with courteous people and prompt turn around time. I am just thankful they manufactured a camera that is half the price of the Expert and takes great pictures. I would recomend a Capture to anyone!

For those that have a Cuddeback, go use a Covert II for a month and watch how bad you laugh at the idea of using a Cuddeback again!!! :)

Top Bottom