Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR Tag Zone 5 for 1st Shotgun Season?

rebbie

Just curious what my chances would be for a NR Tag zone 5 for 1st shotgun season with 1 preference point? I am thinking about possibly applying this year. Thanks.

I know of alot of people that draw with 0 preference points. So if you already have 1 point its a guarantee.

I know of alot of people that draw with 0 preference points. So if you already have 1 point its a guarantee.

jclaws, That's what i was thinking but since I have never applied for a gun tag in zone 5, I wanted to hear from people that have or know of people that have gotten a tag with 0 or 1 point. Thanks for the reply.

Iowa

Just curious what my chances would be for a NR Tag zone 5 for 1st shotgun season with 1 preference point? I am thinking about possibly applying this year. Thanks.

If you have a connection to Iowa (friend or landowner) you could possibly party hunt with him or them during the shotgun season. As long as that particular county has shotgun doe tags, it is OTC...$353

If you already have a point you are almost guaranteed. If you are looking for an outfitter check out skunkriveroutfitters.co

If you already have a point you are almost guaranteed. If you are looking for an outfitter check out skunkriveroutfitters.co

Thanks for the info. I was checking out their web site and it looks like a great operation there!

Top Bottom