Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR Tags

Zim

Any nonresidents still not received your tags yet? I'm leaving for my AZ deer & elk hunts in a week, and need to take my Iowa tag. I will likely be on my return drive ~October 1st. Want to be prepared in case of a cold front.

Didn't get drawn, but AZ elk, AZ muley, and IA deer? Man, what a season you're gonna have! Be sure to post pics!

Didn't get drawn, but AZ elk, AZ muley, and IA deer? Man, what a season you're gonna have! Be sure to post pics!

Ya also got a pretty good Wyoming pronghorn unit sandwiched in there. Really hit the mother load this year. Burned a total of 22 bonus points. Great timing for the AZ hunts as they have been getting record precipitation the last 6 months. I sent an email to Iowa DNR inquiring about my deer tag. Sounds like others got theirs long ago.

If you don't mind me asking, how many points and GMU's in AZ and WY? I've got a few elk and muley PP's in AZ, muley PP's in WY, and have hunted WY goats a few times. Not to mention Iowa whitetail points.

If you don't mind me asking, how many points and GMU's in AZ and WY? I've got a few elk and muley PP's in AZ, muley PP's in WY, and have hunted WY goats a few times. Not to mention Iowa whitetail points.

15 points for AZ unit 1 archery elk. The others I'll PM you.

Wow that was fast. Got an email response in one day, with a tag in the mail already. Seems the first one got misplaced or something. No way my home state of Illinois would have responded so quickly. Maybe in a week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom