Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

October Wyoming BUCK Pronghorn/Deer OPEN INVITE 2020

TheMadCatter

Hey everybody, I'm trying to grab a variety of people to come on just a fun get together to hunt in Wyoming for Pronghorn and looking to film the entire thing. I wasn't ever expecting to do this but I have a bunch of free time and figured it would be a blast to gather a group of people to come to chase Pronghorn/Deer. If you have film equipment that'd be awesome!

Here's the deal:

You WILL draw a Pronghorn tag if you put in with me.

I'm free October 1st - 9th and would love to be able to get a group of around eight to nine people to hunt Pronghorn. Preferably the 1-5th, there's a processor in the nearest town BUT it's normally full the first day so expect to bring your Pronghorn/Deer home. Primarily mule deer but I know a few whitetail spots.

ANTELOPE Nonresident $326.00 If applying for a license through drawing, the application fee must also be remitted. Nonresident Application Fee $15.00.

DEER Nonresident $374.00 If applying for a license through drawing, the application fee must also be remitted. Nonresident Application Fee $15.00.

Doe tags for each can be purchased for $34 each, I wouldn't recommend doe deer at all for this area. You can also draw a deer tag for the area if you'd like but there aren't very many deer here and it's around a 50% success rate. They definitely aren't very big either but if you see one you'll probably regret not getting a tag.

I have a travel trailer and a wall tent available for a few people and I'll be camped on PUBLIC LAND and hunt PUBLIC LAND this area has a 90%+ success odds if you're using a rifle and can shoot you out to 250-300 yards you'll kill one. I want to film the entire thing for my YouTube channel including ALL kill shots. We'll be able to kill Pronghorn right outside of the travel trailer/wall tent. I'd appreciate some help with gas for the generator, some food, cots for the wall tent, etc.

I just want it to be a fun time meeting new people from a lot of different places.

FINALLY *RESPECT THE AREA* this is public land but I would prefer you not come back (especially with a group of people) and hunt again the following year in the area without me because I've put in long and hard hours of research into the area. Sharing information about the area can render the area useless because people will tell other people and it's just a downhill spiral from there (I've seen it happen and ruin areas). I understand it's public land and you can do what you want but it's just a Dave move.

Do you want to come? Text/Call me 712-302-5661.

Thanks everybody! Seems like I have enough people...if something falls through I'll be sure to let everyone know.

All the fun stuff happens during harvest. My job really stinks sometimes. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Top Bottom