Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

Weather forecast from a deer hunting perspective looks like @$$ next week. At least I won't be missing a frosty, 25 degree, high pressure, perfect wind morning in the stand when I'm in the voting line to vote for DONALD J. TRUMP!!! DOWN BALLOT REPUBLICAN COMING RIGHT UP!

Already voted for Trump in MN along with an estimated 25 family close family members/cousins! Turn MN RED!

Bumping this thread again.

Big day today, fellas. If you haven't already, be sure to get to your polling place and VOTE!

If you aren't registered, in Iowa you can still register on election day.

Do not listen to any exit polling BS! If you crawl out of the treestand tonight and plan to vote but they've already called your state, DON'T LISTEN. Go vote anyway! The Senate, House, and local elections are equally as important! VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Be safe out there, happy hunting, happy voting. Let's keep America great!

Kayleigh McEnany (white house press secretary)was just on Fox and predicted that Trump would win all the states he won last time, and win Nevada and MN! Exactly what I think will happen, with outside chance at adding New Hampshire. I think she will be right!

Wife and I voted for Trump just now. All the face diapers make me nervous of the # of progressives in there. I hope I'm wrong, and that it's just compliant conservatives.

Wife and I voted for Trump just now. All the face diapers make me nervous of the # of progressives in there. I hope I'm wrong, and that it's just compliant conservatives.

6a644f9eebc49ef99bda013e0d2b203c.jpg

I wouldn’t let it worry you too much- 90% of people are doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I wear a mask in public places, I'm presumed to be a liberal/progressive? Interesting.

Got my vote in today. Insanely high numbers for turnout. I never anticipated standing in line for that long at 11am in small town central Iowa.

Kidding me. Complete different scenarios. Talk to a few doctors. They will tell you ineffective for this virus, cold, flu whatever you want to call it. Keep being led by your nose. In Iowa almost nobody is wearing them. Was just there. My elderly parents live in TN and havnt worn a mask since May. Maybe move to NY or MI where the flaming liberal leadership continues to give the appearance of chaos under Trump. Whatever. Trump 2020

Last edited:
In Iowa almost nobody is wearing them. Was just there
I LIVE in Iowa, and have all my life. Your statement does not reflect what I have seen while LIVING in Iowa. But, I defer to the medical and Iowa expert named Jdubs.

It's an aerosolized airborne virus. Cloth and paper masks don't do a thing to slow the spread. By voluntarily wearing a face diaper, you bought into an obvious lie and are perpetuating it, and you look really stupid. Liberal qualities in my book.
This sounds scientific enough for me.. i agree with that 100%... i only wear a mask when i have to.. (basically just when i go to menards)

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Voted.

As far as where this thread is heading, time for people to grow up. If people are criticizing other conservatives this way on a whitetail forum I can only imagine how they interact with the left side.

Last edited:
Top Bottom