Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

The data I am looking at shows Trump ahead 400k votes in Pennsylvania. BUT, that is with 64% reporting (estimated to be 80% of the total votes). So, there could be 1.5M more votes to count. I will be surprised if Trump holds on to win Pennsylvania as Biden is winning something like 4 to 1 on absentee ballots.

Needed one out of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada.... to go with a Pennsylvania win. Doesn't look good.
Yep, Trump is basically done for at this point; basically his own fault for not keeping his mouth shut. Definitely shocked Dems at how close it was though. On the bright side Biden will have to deal with a Republican controlled senate so he won't be able to do just anything he wants.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yup, I think he lost the election on that first debate (and other similar behavior). Had he shown up at the first debate like he did at the 2nd this would have been over already.

Don't give up on Arizona, several websites say the trend is over 60% of the remaining votes are in Republican areas and that would give Trump a small 5-20k vote win in Arizona. CNN has not called AZ, just Fox.

President Kamala Harris. Almost makes me lose my lunch. Biden/Harris won't have beaten Trump. Trump will have lost all on his own. Man I hope some of these numbers change, but I'm doubting it. What the heck is with our neighboring states to the North and East?!

Unbelievable!! My son found this graphic and timeline from last night. I told him to send it to me and he did. He found another similar looking graph from Michigan. I asked him to send me that one too. In the 2 minutes it took to look it up again, the link to the twitter account had been removed. Fortunately he had taken a screen shot. I have not been able to check the validity, nor will we be able to as Twitter and Google are filtering big time right now. Looks like a 4am Biden vote dump in both states. Can this be real?

WI graph.jpg MI graphics.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable!! My son found this graphic and timeline from last night. I told him to send it to me and he did. He found another similar looking graph from Michigan. I asked him to send me that one too. In the 2 minutes it took to look it up again, the link to the twitter account had been removed. Fortunately he had taken a screen shot. I have not been able to check the validity, nor will we be able to as Twitter and Google are filtering big time right now. Looks like a 4am Biden vote dump in both states.

If it's real and voter fraud is proven, this country is going to tear itself apart. We're due for a reset.

Everything from conservatives is always unfounded or some conspiracy theory according to the left...and the media pushes that narrative. Even in other countries lol.

This hyper partisan crap is so beyond old.

Like Obsessed said...this country is due for a reset.

130,000 votes for Biden in Michigan at 4am

all for Biden ... this will go to the Supreme Court

Yep Same thing in Wisconsin. How did we get those 100K vote jumps at virtually the same time in 2 states. Sounds like a coordinated effort of some kind to me. But I'm just an unfounded conspiracy theorist....

The old 100K at 4a trick. Oh they were all mail in voters. Cause only Dems mailed in votes. GTFO.

The media started that narrative weeks ago. Expect the mail in votes to be mostly Dem. The seed was planted. I can see 60/40. But 90/10...100/0???? Again...GTFO. Those numbers don't even happen in California

Nobody's fooled. Well not those of us that can think for ourselves (AKA conspiracy theorists)

100K @ 4a
100K @ 4a
100K @ 4a

Has a nice ring to it.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...election-challenge-alito-and-thomas-disagree/

I’m NOT a negative person. I’m optimistic to my core but with Reality & historical understanding flowing through my blood....
On this path, the nation is headed for decline. Corruption is winning right now & this is all too common in history with all fallen countries & empires & still runs rampant today in many countries. Now ours. If u took the time to look over the voter fraud proof, documentation & have any common sense- u know this was stolen. The corrupt crooks & deep state & political slime won through cheating. Their last of many attempts at a 4 year Coup!!!
1) 3rd party? The Uni-party of establishment entrenched RepubliCrats trading turns & favors hasn’t worked.
2) term limits
3) “Revolution”? This can mean a lot of things but our current system is corrupt & broken worse than it’s ever been. We are not a country based on our founding anymore. We are run by power & $ hungry crooks that rig elections and rig the country, system & government.
4) something big has to change. We are a tiny tiny tiny tiny minority of a country or empire that hasn’t collapsed, gone bankrupt, had massive revolution or simply faded into history to be remade later. & likely failing every couple hundred years. We are on a path of “slow” decline that will lead to the end of this country as we knew it. At this rate.

We truly need big change for this country. Thoughts and prayers out the great Red, White & Blue that’s being degraded, corrupted and hollowed out before our eyes.

Suck it JoeMentia!!! Illegitimate cheater!!!!!!
2020 has been a crap year on so many levels. Theft of an election yet another. We are in this battle & true conservatives aren’t going to relent. 2021 needs to be a year of JUSTICE, freedom, liberties & back to what our founding principles. Bring on the fight & JUSTICE and bring on 2021

I agree with Rand paul, I wish he could get some traction on a presidential run. I think we are going to see inflation like never before with all this magic money being thrown around. Soon we may realize the dollar isn't really worth anything anymore.

This post isn’t making fun of good ol Bernie but he’s showing up every where on the web.
22513e1cd2275737d1725af361237489.jpg

dc9a5c0341ca387ce080f1897fc3b810.jpg

And he’s even been close to home

be38232f6ab8648d4d86d0870c226264.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom