Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

There will be no debates. For "safety" the questions will be given to each candidate to answer to a camera. No spontaneous questions or rebuttals will be allowed. I feel sorry for Biden. I watched my uncle descend into dementia and it was so frustrating for him. The new Trump campaign ad contrasting Biden from 2008 to 2020 is just brutal. I still think Biden won't make it to November as the Dem candidate.

No way, Biden was riding a bike the other day, that proves he is just fine!;)

Polls and models don't matter. You have to vote. Have 5 friends that like to hunt and shoot? Get them to register and bring them with you to vote. If you don't vote, you are complicit in the left's gun control agenda.

Like Dan Crenshaw says "The left is telling you how much they hate America. Believe them."
Would you hire someone to watch your kids that says they hate children? No. Would you let someone that hates dogs take your dog for a walk? No. Would you let someone run your country that hates said country?

This is kinda off topic from Skips thread but just had to post it..... made me laugh
5c200b78fff3746087adb99593e3ab56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree ishi!! More people need to put there foot down and say no! I'm not wearing a useless mask !!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Deleted by Obsessed
  • Reason: My response was in the quoted text. Sorry.
Show…

YES!!!!!!!! 1,000 times, YES! If we REALLY wanted to stop the spread of the C19 virus, we'd all be wearing full blown hasmat suits, and washing down with bleach, like they do in infectious disease labratories. These facemasks are the biggest F-ing joke, and the masses of sheeple have bought into it, hook, line and sinker. Ever tried to use a pasta strainer as a coffee cup? Uterly useless. It's pretty easy to spot idiots in public today. LOL.

The Democratic party has changed so much over the years that they have pretty much committed political suicide as far as I'm concerned. Trump is not a Politician, he is a Patriot who runs the country like a business and for the most part its working. He will get two more votes from my house this year! Trump 2020!

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: A
Show…
I did a 3 hour drive today for farm related stuff.... yes, “rural Iowa”. Whole drive, I counted 62 trump signs & 1 Biden sign. I was surprised to even see the Biden sign after an hour straight of 100% trump. Just a fun & interesting drive with some anecdotal observations.

Minnesota to Western Iowa and back,... then in North Dakota for a wedding I’m at 350+ Trump signs/flags, 3 Biden.

I can’t see too many farmers voting Democrat after seeing the Liberal platform they ought to have their head examined...

*end or phase out fossil fuel use (which includes ethanol) apparently they want electric combines?
*meat alternatives... regulate how much red meat would be consumed in the US. That will sit well with cattle farmers in Iowa!

Not to mention abortion, gun confiscation, open borders etc..

Always good to see how 32 percent of the country feels.
Ya- I get it. This is the great Midwest. Fair enough. But- it does represent about 90% of the land in this country- a Sea of Red. Then u have these MASSIVE packed big cities with a gazillion people - blobs of BLUE. New York, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, LA, San Francisco, DC, Atlanta, Portland, etc.
all these BLUE blobs - run for decades by all Democrats. How can anyone look at that and say “we want democrats to have control of the US like this ongoing so it’s more like these areas?” Crime, poverty, chaos, corruption to insane levels, high taxes, heavy regulation, less freedom, tattered budgets/debt (yes, the us is bad but these cities are premo example of out of control bankrupting spending), folks fleeing, etc. Why is it so hard for folks to make this correlation? Pick the areas run in red areas for a long time & compare against blue areas. It’s so obvious if someone put an ounce of thought into this. All the things the Dems TALK about fixing every 4 years (& usually caused the problem & never solve it) are status quo problems that exist in these areas for 10-50 years!!!
I like “rural Iowa”. Not perfect but I know this % of the country has a lot more sense & decency than these whacked out big cities.
4e51c67cecd6ce958a199c0e3d94d5a7.jpg

Last edited:
The RNC has some very strong up and comers in the party...last night (Nikki Haley, Tim Scott), and the Governor from South Dakota, to name a few!

Top Bottom