Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Offer for right person manage IW's Social Media accounts, need right person...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Looking for right person who "likes social media", "is good at it", "can consistently post good content"..... I love our site & I'm HORRIBLE with the social media stuff. We have a Facebook & Instagram account that's linked up (I believe if you post on one, it goes to the other). I know Social media exposure is a necessary thing in this world.... to reach younger users, etc. IW's goal will always be: helping new hunters, being here for the top tier of hard core hunters, conservation, habitat, Dbltree forum, protecting Iowa, education, keeping folks in loop on legislation, helping folks become better hunters, celebrating & promoting our sport, etc. NOT about $..... Uniquely covering the positive things of the hunting world.
My proposal is this....
We need maybe a daily post - something with hunting. I can load a person up as well. Can be random. Cool stuff, unique, habitat, anything hunting related- can be anything and folks good at this know this better than I do. Say a post a day or eventually be at like 5 or so posts a week (just needs to be CONSISTENT). I imagine this will take maybe 30 minutes a week, maybe 60??? Not much and not hard of course. MY OFFER: I'd trade a Spring Turkey hunt.... untouched area on good size section of a farm in southern Iowa. (I have few buddies I let go but plenty of places- you would have your own place to be unpressured or close to unpressured) &/or - lone wolf stand or some hunting gear. Open. I want to make it worth while but i also want to find someone that enjoys this stuff anyways and is good with pictures, marketing, ideas & CONSISTENCY. Someone who is good & versed on IG & FB or whatever social media you think. Someone ambitious. You get it. I absolutely can send you content as well but this will be totally up to you.

If you need one more, I’d be up for it. Let me know. Have a little digital agency and podcast for my real job... www.fiveQ.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate fb , and my account is deleted... Why is fb like crack to people? Why do you stay at such a crappy site?

I hate fb , and my account is deleted... Why is fb like crack to people? Why do you stay at such a crappy site?

It’s a way to reach the younger generation and to bring more traffic flow through this site. The more people we have the more information is shared. I will say I have been more into the political side of deer hunting because of this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a way to reach the younger generation and to bring more traffic flow through this site. The more people we have the more information is shared. I will say I have been more into the political side of deer hunting because of this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but fb hates hunters. It sucks that people feel they "need" fb. I wish there was a better way to reach young hunters.

I agree on FB. My time is like this.. for my time online & the “play time” - I would be like 99% here & educational stuff & 1% FB.
if u think about it though- goal is to just get in front of some of younger folks. Just like CWTR said. A lot may not know about other great sites and non-FB like sites.

I agree FB doesn’t like hunters, 100%. & I agree I couldn’t spend my time looking through FB. If I’m on for 30 mins & read comments, look at ads, start scrolling through the garbage- I feel stupider. FB is the equivalent to the brain that cigarettes are to the body. Need to get some of the kids off “cigarettes” (FB) & on to some “health food” (here).

Top Bottom