Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Oh snap- IW hats- best hats I’ve ever had!!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Just got these. I LOVE THEM!!!!! I’m a hat lunatic & these are my favorite hats ever - for sure!!!!
So- I’ll get em added to store. They were like close to $22 to me. With shipping to folks - be about $25 & that’s my cost. Which I am not doing this for $ - so it’s $25 to your door.
What you think?? I have more more color coming & I can order more. They are awesome!!!!! Thoughts?

697DA966-636B-4F61-A8E4-93CFD09E8DB0.jpeg
Here’s the one coming soon that was on backorder.

F309F083-8660-4797-892A-479F4BA96F94.jpeg
I also need to send out some pma prizes & wanted to wait til got these …. So I’ll send out to those folks too.

Sweet hats. Is the the buck that is the logo for Iowa Whitetail the same buck that is in the ad banner for Buck Hollow Sports? If it is is there a back story? No idea why I just noticed that after looking at this site for years.

Sweet hats. Is the the buck that is the logo for Iowa Whitetail the same buck that is in the ad banner for Buck Hollow Sports? If it is is there a back story? No idea why I just noticed that after looking at this site for years.
Same buck!!!
Boyd from buckhollow shot that buck some years ago. He was paid MILLIONS to use his logo ;). Boyd been here since beginning & that’s his legend of a buck!

Same buck!!!
Boyd from buckhollow shot that buck some years ago. He was paid MILLIONS to use his logo ;). Boyd been here since beginning & that’s his legend of a buck!
That explains why everyone on here talks about the deals he as down there, The store is just a hobby since he's living off the iowawhitetail royalties:D

Hats are awesome. Can’t wait til they are available I will be getting several. Like them all but if I had to go with just a couple I would go white/grey/black logo and the camo

Let us know when they are available!!!

• Deleted by Ishi
Show…
Been a dogs age since new hats. The woodland camo is neat, there a Crumley Trebark option?

I’ll get on this soon. Just finished farm work - last late planting done. Got a week to unwind & get details on hats. Easy ;).

Geez, that alice clover really took off this year. Who would have thought rye would have been such a good nurse crop.. :cool:

IW Hat.jpg

Thanks Skip, got it late last week :D

Wait! Are the hats now available for ordering?
I’m close. Farm eating me alive but I’ll get to it !! ;)
If anyone wants…. Shoot me a pm with what u want & ur address. I can do PayPal or Venmo. Otherwise - I’ll get gear website updated soon. Either way is all good!!! :)

Top Bottom