Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Old HS primetime bucks videos?

madplotter

PMA Member
I always loved the old Primetime Bucks videos; does anyone know if any of these are offered in a streaming service? I did not see them on CarbonTV or Mossy Oak Go.

Primetime Bucks was the best, grew up watching those, still have all the DVD's. Can't beat Stan Potts excitement after he shot one! lol

Stan was great until he wasn't... his later years were fake.

That being said, he's killed way bigger deer than myself, so if he wants to cry on camera more power to him.

Stan was great until he wasn't... his later years were fake.

That being said, he's killed way bigger deer than myself, so if he wants to cry on camera more power to him.
Very true!

He was the guest speaker a few years back at the IBA Spring banquet and he really had a good speech. One thing he talked about was his tree stand accident and stressed about being safe.

Great vids. That period was the time I watched a lot of hunting vids Guessing around the time the were winding down I haven’t watched many since. Some giant bucks & good throw back in time. I still have some dvd’s but I imagine only possibility is YouTube? HS was bought out & when it traded hands- the videoing or any care of it all went away.

Great vids. That period was the time I watched a lot of hunting vids Guessing around the time the were winding down I haven’t watched many since. Some giant bucks & good throw back in time. I still have some dvd’s but I imagine only possibility is YouTube? HS was bought out & when it traded hands- the videoing or any care of it all went away.
That's really sad. They were a good company.

Heck, I still use my old HS sling that I bought back in 1999 just to keep something on my bow from the 90's. They had some great products back in the day.

FWIW, ol' Daver worked for HS for several years. It was sad to see it fade away.
One of my close friends is Steve snow. I thought him, Mitch & Isaac did a great job. We don’t talk hunting industry often but It’s fun to occasionally reminisce or ask about certain hunts of the past. I give him $hit about how he always wore those wafers in his hat along with a pile of other things that are funny about hunting vids. Good guys- the ones I know are great dudes… back in the day- those guys did great job coming across as humble nice guys that just loved bowhunting.
A few hunts from those vids are from a farm I own now. That’s super cool to see a big deer of past on an old vid I watched when I was younger & never would have guessed I’d know exactly where it was shot many years later.

One of my close friends is Steve snow. I thought him, Mitch & Isaac did a great job. We don’t talk hunting industry often but It’s fun to occasionally reminisce or ask about certain hunts of the past. I give him $hit about how he always wore those wafers in his hat along with a pile of other things that are funny about hunting vids. Good guys- the ones I know are great dudes… back in the day- those guys did great job coming across as humble nice guys that just loved bowhunting.
A few hunts from those vids are from a farm I own now. That’s super cool to see a big deer of past on an old vid I watched when I was younger & never would have guessed I’d know exactly where it was shot many years later.
I know Steve was on the HS Prostaff back in the day, although I don't recall ever meeting him, etc, I do remember him. Same with Mitch, but I am not recalling Isaac. Most of those guys were pretty cool dudes, a couple of them...yeah, not so much. Pretty full of themselves. But 80+% were really cool and down to earth.

I know Steve was on the HS Prostaff back in the day, although I don't recall ever meeting him, etc, I do remember him. Same with Mitch, but I am not recalling Isaac. Most of those guys were pretty cool dudes, a couple of them...yeah, not so much. Pretty full of themselves. But 80+% were really cool and down to earth.
Just throwing this out there. How would anyone ever be able to buy into or access that video vault?

Just throwing this out there. How would anyone ever be able to buy into or access that video vault?
Hmmm...I don't know. Since HS is no longer a locally owner entity I do not know anyone personally who works there now. I would be pretty certain though that the old footage is somewhere. Whether the current owner of the content would be willing to share/sell it???? I have no idea. Everything was saved though back in the day and I assume is still in digital form...somewhere.

Jon Hansen had some memorable hunts on there as well. 1 giant 8 point in particular. They were one of my favorite DVDs to watch when released. I loved those wafers. Would wear one cuz I liked the smell of dirt

Jon Hansen had some memorable hunts on there as well. 1 giant 8 point in particular. They were one of my favorite DVDs to watch when released. I loved those wafers. Would wear one cuz I liked the smell of dirt

I still have a container of the wafers! Yep still smell like like they did many years ago.

eb3ac77a0dffa9b08a37e09c5a1eddcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Deleted by Elvis188
Show…
Top Bottom