Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Once in a life time picture

JOSHBRNDT

A buck called Rus as he is all Mass but young he was named as he looks like a ShiRus Moose.
And a bobcat with a squirrel in his mouth in our food plot.
Thought it was pretty cool.

picture.php

Oh my gosh, I know where that is!! It's that field that has green stuff growing in it with the trees around it! Oh I am sooo hunting that spot next year...

Seriously though, that is a unique picture. Thank you for posting it.
I don't have any trail cameras so I have no trail cam pics to share. But I still like looking at what you guys catch with yours.

Thanks again

Nice one. That is rare, three species in one pic! Can anyone post a pic with four or more species in it? :D

Awesome photo, I had one of a fox leaping over a log with a groundhog in his mouth several years ago. That's what's cool about trail cams, you never know what you'll see!

very cool pic- thanks for sharing

only one with many species in it besides squirrels have been turkeys and deer- this was posted a few months back - but still my favorite of my pics call it "photobomb"

@IABWHNTR There are man sized traps out there on this property be careful where you step. :)

Awesome! I'm envisioning Schwarzenegger style predator traps!

For those of you that didn't catch it...I was poking fun at the people who think a person can identify property from s trail can pic...

Top Bottom