Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Operation Outreach

dbltree

Super Moderator
Outreach outdoors has several members working with different people and situations to reach out to others. One of these efforts involves sending hunting magazines and DVD's to the troops, something they very much appreciate.

We are going to have a drop off box at the Outreach Outdoors booth at the Classic so if you have an old magazines or hunting DVD's that are just gathering dust...please drop them off at the OO booth.

Here's a link to the Operation Outreach thread

Operation Outreach

The Outreach Booth is usually just around the corner from the Iowawhitetail booth

MattandJordan.jpg

2010IWbooth.jpg

Ironwood and CamoMan also work hard with their Outreach in helping out with some young teens who desperately need mentoring

Wildwood Adventures

While we may often disagree on various issues I hope we can all come together in this simple gesture of support to our troops and take a moment to thank Mike and Kevin for their sacrifice and devotion to young people....:way:

Great cause Paul. If I make it over to the classic I will bring a bunch of stuff with me.

Kratz

Thanks guys! I know some young men and women serving our country will sure appreciate this small gesture of support...:way:

I know the troops love this stuff a friend of mine is over there right now. This an awesome deal I am very impressed that someone thought of this and is doing it nice job

Fantastic Cause I know from experience whats its like to recieve stuff from people back home If I can make it ill bring a ton of stuff.

Wow! Glad to hear some magazines will be dropped off! :way:

Even if you just bring one hunting magazine it would be appreciated folks...every one will help!

Kevin who?

;):grin:

I will bring a sack full.

we are talking hunting magazines here right?? :eek: :D

If the mags have an address sticker on them you'll probably want to clip it off or mark it out although if you don't have time we'll see it gets done before sending them out.

Thanks again everyone! :way:

I would like to thank everyone who has expressed interest in this Outreach Outdoors project. Every couple of months Outreach Outdoors sends a care package to a soldier that then distibutes the contents to other soldiers interested in the outdoors and hunting. At this time we have three soldiers overseas that help us with the distribution. These care packages contain goodies, outdoor magazines, DVD's (hunting or newer movies) and Outreach Outdoors also includes several of the first and second seasons DVD's. When someone buys one of the older season OO DVD's, Outreach Outdoors donates a OO DVD to the Operation Outreach project.

If you have hunting/ outdoor magazines that are collecting dust, you can put them to good use. Bring them along to the Classic, stop by the Outreach Outdoors booth drop them off and say hi. Also, if you have any hunting DVD's that you are tired of watching...the soldiers really appreciate those. (I promise...you won't even miss them!).

Let these soldiers know that we appreciate everything that they do for us! :)

Last edited:
My wife and I will be bringing quite a few mags also,she will be happy to get them out of my (oops ) our house.

Just a reminder...if you have a few magazines or DVD's that are in the way, bring them along and donate them at the OO booth.

Thanks!

Thank you to all those that donated their magazines and DVD's to the Outreach Outdoors: Operation Outreach project. The active duty military people will appreciate them very much! :way:

Top Bottom