Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Our deer over the last 10 yrs.

biggest buck

This first buck here is my fathers he took in 2002 with shotgun. Scores 181 with a 150 main frame.
picture.php

This is my 2004 buck I took with bow, scores 148!
picture.php

This is my 2006 bow buck, scores 147!
picture.php

And my 2009 Nontypical bow buck, scores 143! Tons of mass.
picture.php

My 2008 bow buck after the yotes found him before I did.
picture.php

My 2007 shotgun buck with broken tines.
picture.php

My 2006 gun buck that was somewhat of a tough guy, took 5 hits to take him down over an hour and a mile chase.
picture.php

And my nephews first buck with a bow taken on public ground while sitting on the ground and all on film! Scores 179! What a brute.
picture.php

This kids only been bow hunting for 3 years and has the 179, a 170 this year and a nice 15 ptr from last year that I dont have a pic of.

And my sons doe he took this year from a whopping 3 feet shot!
picture.php

And my 2008 gun buck that scores 149 7/8!

picture.php

Last edited:
Your scoring seems very modest and conservative - which is cool & rare now days. Is that net or something? Like that 3rd one from the bottom looks 200" to me?!?!?! Awesome bucks!!

It must take a lot to impress your Nephew.. I'd have a perm-a-smile from ear to ear after shooting that sucker.. Great pic's.. Thanks for sharing..

You guys have had a great run! And that buck of your nephews... WOW. I'd love to see a few more pics and get the story on that guy, maybe see the video??? :way: That buck is way cool, as are the rest. Thanks for sharing!

The hunt of that massive monster is on Real Huntings Iowa Giants DVD volumes 3 & 4. This was his first deer he ever killed, and to do it with his bow and on the ground, not in a blind, with someone sittingnext to him, is pretty impressive itself. Here are some diff views of him.
picture.php

I
picture.php

Ok here are my nephews first 2 deer hes ever shot, with his bow!
picture.php

And this years!
picture.php

Talk about a fantastic start to a life of hunting!

Last edited:
Shhh! We don't want all of the traffic from E/SE part of the state heading this way...j/k.
One suggestion would be to keep that beautiful pedestal mount away from direct sunlight.
Amazing track record there, real blessed to have animals like that around!

You have ..........THE DREAM PLACE brother!! :way::way:Your family is the poster children for deer hunters!! :D Congrats to all! Animals like that don't come easy if you don't know the game!! :way::way::way::way:

Many hours spent in the woods with family and friends. It’s hard to beat deer hunting. Thanks for sharing. :way:

Some great deer....hunting can really bring family together and create life long memories. Thanks for sharing.

Ya'll are on one hell of streak...especially your nephew. A MUCH deserved congrats to you guys. I'm guessin ya'll had some fun:way:

Top Bottom