Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozone

TimmyD525

PMA Member
Question for guys that use ozone to see if anyone has tried this, but been wanting to get some form of an ozone machine to rid my clothes of odor on the go a little easier, question is does the ozone machine hunting bag combo have a specific advantage over a generic ozone machine just thrown in any old bag? Only reason I ask is I believe it’s way cheaper if i didn’t buy a specific “hunting” unit. Thanks for any knowledge on the topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An ozone machine is gonna be an ozone machine. If you wanna pay 100 or more dollars for something that says scent crusher or ozonics on it that is your business. Personally I bought a unit off Amazon, drilled a home in a regular old tote and run the hose in. Saves from washing all the time and use it for work clothes when I can't get a certain smell out (smoke, pigs, cows, etc).

An ozone machine is gonna be an ozone machine. If you wanna pay 100 or more dollars for something that says scent crusher or ozonics on it that is your business. Personally I bought a unit off Amazon, drilled a home in a regular old tote and run the hose in. Saves from washing all the time and use it for work clothes when I can't get a certain smell out (smoke, pigs, cows, etc).

Was hoping someone had a simple success story like this, I’ll give this a shot I think. I hate having to wash clothes every time so really
Like this idea. Last two years I had been scattering my clothes in my truck and running the cigarette ozone machine but I just have a feeling it’s not hitting my clothes as hard as I want so want something more contained like your idea. Appreciate it

I made a sealed closet in my garage(2x5x6) and put an ozone machine I got off of amazon in it. I have racks and a dowel to hang/set clothes, boots, and other hunting paraphernalia on. It has worked great. Easy access before hunt and after hunt. Fresh clothes each time.

This is exactly the same thing I did. In addition, my wife washes all our family’s clothes with odorless soap, Nellies. So every wash is ready to hunt.

I use ozone in vehicle. Like it. It’s a legit box that plugs into a wall socket. Pretty powerful. Maybe $75???

I hang clothes outside where no contaminants get on it. I keep everything clean & no un-needed odor touching anything. My washer & dryer at farm is 100% scent free soap year round.
When hunting, Everything I touch is scent free or try make it. Then…. After all that …. I still play wind.
help the scent but sure don’t disregard it.

Top Bottom