Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Panoramic 150

Lucky13

Any of you guys have this camera? Just curious what you are finding with battery life and overall how you like the camera!?

Camera works good and batteries seem to last awhile. They lasted all season. I like that u can see a big POV works good for a food plot or over looking a field. The only thing I don't like is that you have to zoom in to see wht deer it is and since you zoom in the pics get a little blury. But for over looking a field you can beat it.

Any of you guys have this camera? Just curious what you are finding with battery life and overall how you like the camera!?

Very good trail camera and the battery life is incredible. I had it out for over a month last season and it only used 20% battery power

Very good trail camera and the battery life is incredible. I had it out for over a month last season and it only used 20% battery power

Did you have yours set on the panoramic setting or the one shot? i like the idea of it having a larger detection range on the single shot

If anybody's looking for one of the panoramic 150's let me know. I've got 2 left over from this fall. They are new in box for $170 shipped to your door.

Did you have yours set on the panoramic setting or the one shot? i like the idea of it having a larger detection range on the single shot

It was set on the panoramic mode, the only bad thing about it is that its a very wide image and you have to zoom in when viewing a picture.

Top Bottom