Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Perdicting the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Predicting the future

Cooter said:
I can tell you what is most likely be the out come. Farmer Joe is gonna call TH telling him that he found a dead buck to come look at it to see if its the one he shot. (TH just add pictures of the antlers) In the mean time TH is gonna fill both of his youth season tags with other bucks. So he will end up killing three (or more) deer with his youth season tags. Then he will have his slug tag bow tag and whatever other tags to fill.

Man I was close. I am willing to sell anyone their winning lottery numbers. Was gonna post this in TH's thread with my name in it (again)but it disappeared :confused:

But wanting a salvage tag I can't see any reason for it than wanting to use it to shoot another buck. Come on TH.

-}}}---------->

Last edited:
Man I was close. I am willing to sell anyone their winning lottery numbers. Was gonna post this in TH's thread with my name in it (again)but it disappeared :confused:

But wanting a salvage tag I can't see any reason for it than wanting to use it to shoot another buck. Come on TH.

-}}}---------->

Man, you are good. I remember reading this...Now do me a favor and predict a Romney/Ryan win next week.

Brett Morris said:
Give it up man...

Why's that? He posted it up then realized that people weren't backing him on his choices so he deleted it.

Once again he put my name in the title of the thread, obviously wanting me to know about it and wanting my responses.

He is getting what he wanted.:way:

-}}}---------->

Why's that? He posted it up then realized that people weren't backing him on his choices so he deleted it.

Once again he put my name in the title of the thread, obviously wanting me to know about it and wanting my responses.

He is getting what he wanted.:way:

-}}}---------->

No doubt, for your sake I hope your a fairly young guy with to much time on your hands living the billy goat hard a$$ over an online forum. The kid is 15 in high school still, give it up. Better yet grow up, grow a pair.

I don't care if he is 15 or 50 I would give the same replies.

Maybe I should put my kid gloves on.:confused:

Grandma and grandpas can let kids get away with everything. When did it become that everyone does it?

Then the same people say...... What's wrong with kids today?

-}}}---------->

I really don't think this is the intention of the salvage tag and would hope that CO's don't hand them out like candy. Years ago I had the Lucas Co. CO turn me down for a skull I found in the timber. He said to me, how do I know you didn't leave him lay because of ground shrinkage, just to return in the spring for his skull? Made sense.

Grow up crap like this leads to me following this forum less and less. This is about hunting whitetails not whiney childish quarrels.

I'll give the reply that is the same as everyone else's.

If you don't want to read it don't click on it. :way:

Thanks for the reply though.

-}}}---------->

Ya gotta kind of anticipate reactions like that when you spill every single hunting detail on this forum. Like the kid and all, Maybe this will help him somehow on future posts..

I Just beleive some things are better left unsaid. I have Seen some crazy stuff while hunting and have done some crazy stuff, but most the time i Just keep it to myself.

beararchery said:
I Just beleive some things are better left unsaid. I have Seen some crazy stuff while hunting and have done some crazy stuff, but most the time i Just keep it to myself.

Exactly.. couldn't have not said it Any better..

SCOFFIN said:
, Maybe this will help him somehow on future posts..

Like leaving me out of them. Especially the title:way:

I agree if you are doing something unethical or illegal probably not a good idea to post it on the web.

I like TH's enthusiasm towards hunting and wish him the best. Some of his judgement calls need some work.

-}}}---------->

Was your landowner youth tag $28.50?

What have I said that has been hateful?

Report my thread maybe a grandma or grandpa thinker will delete it for you. :way:

-}}}---------->

Hey Cooter, this isn't just about me. It's about other people, I talked with the sheriff of our county. He said it was fine, our CO didn't answer. I don't just kill deer for the hell of it, I give the meat to other people too. It's not just about filling the tag, I might even shoot a doe on it. If you guys are worried about it, report me, tell me I'm a awful hunter for wanting 1 more tag I spent $28.50 on to put on a set of antlers. Sorry for being so selfish for trying to help. Cooter, I was just messing with you and this has gone to far. This isn't playing to you, it's serious. How old are you? You're acting like immature teenage girl over this. I find this as a rule breaker.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

EDIT: The reason I put your name in the title was to show you that I found him. Last thread about my doe you thought it was my buck. So, I put it as the title.

I'm quitting with this immature game, maybe you should too.

Sorry kid you started this you cant start something and complain that someone is picking on you. Here is the deal, you still have your tag unfilled that you shot him on right? If so, then that tag goes on this deer not a salvage tag. You found the deer that YOU SHOT so you tag it accordingly. You can say you will shoot for meat, shoot a doe, donate the meat all you want it still does not make it right. At the end of the day if your going to sit there and tell us if a 160 walks by you wont shoot him and put that tag on him, well I am not going to believe it.

If you want to put every detail of your hunting experience on this site, then you better be prepared to deal with it. Hunting is not about the fame and glory of telling everyone on a forum that you shot a monster. You have called cooter out twice in posts, dont tell everyone on here that he is the immature one. Remember that every action gets an equal or greater opposite reaction!!

For info I am 37. Have a son that is 14. He has ethics and respect for people and animals. He was not born with those qualities and I have not beat them into him. He learned them from me, my wife, family, and friends. Maybe someday you will learn also.

-}}}---------->

This is too funny! TH I'm glad you found your buck, but if you still have that tag that was in your pocket when you shot it, that is the tag that needs to go on that deer IMO. If you don't have that tag then your doing right by getting a salvage tag. This isn't just about eating the meat, but about ethics and doing what YOU know is right. If you can honestly say you feel right putting a salvage tag on that deer rather than your youth tag, then my opinion of you just when down a bit. Do the right thing and you'll have no regrets :way:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom