Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Picture care (Old Buck)

mole

Old Buck,

My wife waas cleaning our paintings the other day and asked if the window cleaner would affect the glass or your signature on the outside? I told her I would ask you. ????

Your booth was great at the classic. A little crowded, but worth the fight through the crowd. One of these days I'll stop by the gallery. I was wondering if you ever give talks at schools? I teach sixth grade and I know you would be a big hit. We need to show the kids how much the outdoors has to offer before the X box gets a hold of them. Thanks for everything you do for our wonderful sport.

mole

Moleson,

Windex should be fine on the glass and also on the gold writing I put on the glass. Lighter fluid is a solvent for the writing if you ever want to remove it.

I think you would enjoy visiting the gallery. The originals of most of my paintings are on display there. We don't have room to display them at shows any more. Also lots of mounts, some different than at the classic and many hunting pictures of which we had room to show only a few.

Also the video of the bucks in the big buck series, which are also on the website.

Last there are lots of time tested mat and framing combinations in case you have any unframed prints from previous years stuck behind the dresser or under the bed.

I appreciate the invitation to visit your classroom. As you may know, I taught school for 18 years, junior high and high school science, mostly biology (including fish and wildlife). I always enjoy working with young people. Unfortunately it is very difficult to find time to do many classroom visits now but try to squeeze them in when possible.

The most important thing is that they already have a teacher (you)who appreciates the outdoors, nature and the essential role hunting plays in modern day, science-based wildlife management.

Keep up the great work. I'm sure you realize you are trusted with the most important thing in most peoples lives, their children. Help them learn to love nature.

Old Buck

Top Bottom