Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pictures Stolen from this Website

JOSHBRNDT

I've been helping a buddy try to find some land to buy. So the other day I'm looking at pictures of some land and talking to him on the phone when I come across a picture of my food plot that I had posted on here. I am kind of angry about it as they have now put their label on this picture and they are trying to show this food plot is on the land they are selling. Needless to say I don't think I will ever put another hunting picture on any website. I know there is nothing I can do about it and it just goes to show how crooked some people are to try and make a dollar. Maybe stolen is a harsh word but that's how I feel. As I put a lot of work into the food plot and was excited to show it to everyone on here, only to have it show up on someone else's website trying to sell a piece of ground.

Not the first time that has happened. Guess its a good idea to stamp all pics?? What pic did you post and what website is sharing it? That is good information for buyers to know if they are thinking about buying land and this is on a company website...

Not the first time I've heard about something like that but usually it involves a dead buck with large antlers. I agree call them out right here. I love seeing every ones pics.

I've noticed that virtually no pics are shared from plots, trail cams, and harvests anymore. I enjoyed viewing pics here more than anything. Usage on this site is way down. Its a shame.

Call them out! Can't imagine there would be any blowback or liability involved in telling the truth... :mad: Whodunit?

x2. Bust 'em! I think stealing someone else's image(s) and using them for advertising is a very low brow move. I have heard of it happening with others too, but more so where they show a buck from one property when it is really from somewhere else.

Sounds like a little public humiliation is deserved here.

A similar situation happened to me with a gentleman from Indiana on the Midwest Whitetail prostaff. I notified Mr. Winke. To Bills credit, he removed the pictures and removed the hunter. He also addressed the issue with his entire prostaff. Unfortunately it resulted in all trail cam pictures from pro staff being taken down from that point forward.

It's unfortunate that people will purposely deceive others in order to shed themselves in a positive light.

Sounds like a little public humiliation is deserved here. A similar situation happened to me with a gentleman from Indiana on the Midwest Whitetail prostaff. I notified Mr. Winke. To Bills credit, he removed the pictures and removed the hunter. He also addressed the issue with his entire prostaff. Unfortunately it resulted in all trail cam pictures from pro staff being taken down from that point forward. It's unfortunate that people will purposely deceive others in order to shed themselves in a positive light.

Only comment...

image-91962491.jpg

Sounds like a little public humiliation is deserved here.

A similar situation happened to me with a gentleman from Indiana on the Midwest Whitetail prostaff. I notified Mr. Winke. To Bills credit, he removed the pictures and removed the hunter. He also addressed the issue with his entire prostaff. Unfortunately it resulted in all trail cam pictures from pro staff being taken down from that point forward.

It's unfortunate that people will purposely deceive others in order to shed themselves in a positive light.

Soooo, that was your fault?, I liked seeing those pics, dang it.

LOL!!!!!

To the OP , every single comment about you ousting the offender has been unanimous.

You do realize, those all count as written invitations. Just sayin

I was disappointed to see everyone's pictures pulled, but I don't think I was the only one to voice displeasure on the subject. It may have been an issue with a few other guys as well.

Seriously, who was it? Those of us who are trustworthy and show respect to others should not be in the dark to a company, or individual, who has that level of, zero integrity.

Seriously, who was it? Those of us who are trustworthy and show respect to others should not be in the dark to a company, or individual, who has that level of, zero integrity.

Bingo....

I'd also like to know if they bordered the OP's ground or something too?? More to the story possibly??

In all likely hood; if the pic came from Iowawhitetails, it is probably a member of Iowawhitetails. Most pics aren't viewable if you aren't a member.

Here's an Update. I've been talking to a few attorney's to see what if anything I can do. Sounds like I'm up a creek without a paddle. I just got off the phone with the land management company and they are going to be calling me back to see what they will do with the picture.

Top Bottom