Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pine Creek and Coon Creek Wildlife management area

Buck26

Scouted these two areas this last weekend and wondering if anyone has any experience bowhunting this area and what to expect. Wondering if these get pressured alot during archery. Will be bowhunting for 8 days first week in Nov in zone 9. Just trying to find areas with not lots of pressure and places to get far away from other hunters.

First week or 2 in nov is probably the busiest on any ground. Don’t know about that one but I bet it sees pressure on those dates.
one side note.... if u happen to not tag out then.... have ability to call in “very sick” to work from about nov 18-30..... the ground will slow way down from hunting pressure & find mature cruisers.

Both those areas get hit pretty hard. Especially from Early Muzzy to mid November. If your looking to get away from folks it will be tough. I would venture to say every lot on Coon has multiple trucks parked during the rut. I have seen encampments of 20-30 people on the south end late October. May sound farfetched but it started a few years ago and a group is there every year. They are not hunting whitetails though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Both those areas get hit pretty hard. Especially from Early Muzzy to mid November. If your looking to get away from folks it will be tough. I would venture to say every lot on Coon has multiple trucks parked during the rut. I have seen encampments of 20-30 people on the south end late October. May sound farfetched but it started a few years ago and a group is there every year. They are not hunting whitetails though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Squirrel hunters from the north?

Top Bottom