Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Big Buck Contest / Website Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowman

Super Moderator
Hey folks, I heard from OneCam yesterday and found that the website issues are turning out to be a very hard fix. With that, I know that some are having trouble posting photos and I want anyone who wants entered in PMA Big Buck Contest to be considered. If you are one that can't post photos, please send me your gross score and harvest photos along with your user name to wwinchell@iowatelecom.net . The regular season has now ended but we still have some urban hunts going. We'll close the contest down towards the end of the month.

REMEMBER: Only PMA Members are eligible to enter and must have been a PMA Member prior to their harvest. Official rules are on the IW tool bar above.

There are three days left to enter the contest. With the website issues that we experienced over the past two months and the fact that posting abilities were hit and miss, we will not be enforcing the 10 day after harvest posting requirement that had been in the rules. The rule was going to go away next year anyway, the website issues have just accelerated the removal.

So if you have a buck that you weren't able to post up due to the website issues......getter done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom