Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Membership Join Here

blake

Life Member
hoofline.gif

Deer season will be here before we know it. Most of our PMA members will be posting their deer harvest photos and hunting stories in the PMA Harvest Forum in the PMA Conference.

Therefore, I would encourage everyone to become a PMA member so you too can share your hunting stories and photo's with other PMA members. There is a lot of deer hunting information and photos shared in the PMA Conference that only PMA members can access.

Becoming a PMA member is about the same price as any of the popular hunting magazine subscription that many of us read. However many of us have realized that this website is far more informative than any magazine . Got a question? Get priority tech support as a PMA member.

By joining the PMA or becoming a Life Member you will also be helping to support iowawhitetail.com

We are looking forward to seeing you in the PMA Conference this year.

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member?
Details Here!..... https://www.iowawhitetail.com/forum/account/upgrades

Join now and you are automatically entered into the Big Buck Contest we hold every year for fun & about $1500-2000 in giveaways
11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Thank You for Your Support!

hoofline.gif

Re: PMA Membership Thoughts

I started out as a lurker a quickly found IowaWhitetail.com to be the best site on the web, and I live on the east coast. They are the most knowledgeable group of folks on the web, do your self a favor become a PMA. The PMA will enter you in the big buck contest and give you access to the PMA harvest forum and the PMA conference as well as the legend forum, they harvest some of the biggest bucks in the world.

Just signed up with PayPal for the PMA membership . How does it work will I be sent a password in a PM or email?

You will soon see 3 more forums on top of your Iowa Whitetail conference, and if you are married let you wife know right now that you will be spending a lot and I meen a lot of time on the computer, and let her know it isnt for looking at the pretty ladies, it is going to be reading all the past harvest from the guys and gals from this site and some of them have shot some MONSTERS. Only some of us can dream about. Congrats and you will not be disappointed. Welcome also.
Steve

You'll get squared away, probably tomorrow morning when LimbChicken or OneCam sets you up, thanks for your support and enjoy the PMA conference, PMA harvest forum, and Legends forum.
waytogo.gif

You guys talked me into it. Just signed up.

Sorry I missed this forum and created my own on my new PMA membership. This is well worth the $16. I have got my moneys worth just today reading all the posts and viewing last years harvest photos. I cant wait to see this coming years pics!! Thanks for creating such a great and informative site!! Joel

I just sent Limb Chicken (Administrator) a private message about you not being able to enter the PMA. Onecam is away on a hunt so sorry for the delay. Hopefully that helps.
Steve

Thanks Steve. Not bitchin Ryan just got me all pumped up about it at the bonfire Sat so I'm a little itchy LOL...Joe

I would be
grin.gif
You are missin out on a lot of stuff and you have to get caught up from last years harvest before you can start reading this years
grin.gif

Thanks everyone for joining!

Larry (Old Buck) and I just returned from a very succesful Mule Deer hunt which will be highlighted in the PMA section this coming week
waytogo.gif

Onecam,

Please hurry up and start posting the story. I am anxious to hear how the hunt went!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

For those of you who don't know us I'm the other guy that went on the hunt. Chris is so good at telling these stories that they are great even if you know ahead of time how the hunt ended.

Old Buck

Top Bottom