Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Membership Join Here

Re: PMA Membership Thoughts

We are also getting some questions from new and from some members about PMA memberships. I hope this post helps those that have asked.

PMA Member Benefits Include:

PMA members are automatically entered into the 2011-2012 Big Buck Contest (you are automatically entered in both the Gun or Bow contests.

PMA members will have access to private PMA forums.

PMA members will have access to private PMA photo gallery.

PMA members are the first to see exclusive trophy photos and stories.

PMA members may be eligible for special offers and discounts from our sponsors.

PMA members receive priority tech support for the site.

Joining the PMA is about the same price as two movie tickets, and unlike going to the movies, your PMA membership last all year.

And don't forget, PMA & Life members recieve Priorty Tech Support.

Last edited:

I must be slow....Ive looked all over for a definition of who or what "PMA" is....have I just gone stupid or what?

Let me reword....What does PMA stand for...it cleary is an acronym for something...

[ QUOTE ]
Let me reword....What does PMA stand for...it cleary is an acronym for something...

[/ QUOTE ]

Prime Membership Advantage

Just paid through pay pal, cant wait!!

I knew I could't make it through another season with out a PMA membership!!

Just put some pics and storys of some bow harvests big game in the PMA, got more to come from AK

I signed up a couple weeks ago and was able to get into the pma but now I cant any help would be great.

I just signed up for the PMA membership. Can't wait to be there. How long does it take to get activated?

Do we gotta sign up for that wholesale account to buy a PMA membership?
Its having me fill stuff out for that.

[ QUOTE ]
Do we gotta sign up for that wholesale account to buy a PMA membership?
Its having me fill stuff out for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never mind....figured it out

Thank You for joining Travis, we appreciate your support.
smile.gif

I'm having the same problem Timberspirit was. I got a membership, and the transaction went through my bank account on Oct. 10. Maybe I need to wait longer because of the website changes??? I gotta get in those PMA forums!!! help me out!

Just joined last night. What was I thinking and why did it take me soo long. Great site. Keep up the good work!!!

I Paid yesterday by Credit Card. Please let me know how and when I can Access the PMA stuff.

it may take a day or two before one of the administrators get out of the treestand long enough to hook you up. be patient and thanks for supporting the site.

Paid yesterday by paypal, just wondering how long it took you guys to be able access the members forums? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd pay double the $$$ if you'd let me disable all of the ads... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom