Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Post Your Best!

Ghost

Life Member
Post a favorite trail cam picture that you have taken!
waytogo.gif

837scrape.jpg

This is one of my better trail cam pictures even though he's a young one, but it's a good clear photo with great color. My favorite is the one I have as my avatar.
948scan07.jpg

Shredder, The eyes on the bucks in your top pic look eeriely like your eyes did in your picture from the Classic weekend.
eek.gif
evil.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Here are a couple of a series I got. The first is a buck that has 6 or 7 points on the messed up left side, and a 4pt side on the other. He is in a scrape here. A minute later my camera took a picture of him fighting with a buck.
576goofy.jpg
576fight.jpg

It is hard to pick a favorate. I like this one because we built a little history with this deer.
547P6090015resized-med.jpg

I like this one because it is right at home and Nate set the camera up for this shot.
547WH9-1-03.jpg

I really like the contrast here and over all composition.
547P8180016resized-med.jpg

and lastly this one because it made me known for what I really am. Maybe somebody can find the unaltered original to post here.
grin.gif

547P8180001resized-med.jpg

There you go Ironwood...took a perfectly good post and turned it into a joke!
evil.gif

Shredder...it's not him touching his leg that worries me...wonder who and what he gave the examination to!
blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe somebody can find the unaltered original to post here.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

582Serial_Killer.jpg

If I knew how to put one of those little yellow heads shaking back and forth in disbelief, this is when I would use it.

Here's one I got several pictures of last year. The best part is that a friend picked up both sheds, so he's still kickin'. I think he's a young buck so he should be even better this year.

[image]
DSC00367.jpg
[/image]

This buck hangs out in our backyard a lot. I must have 20-30 pics of him.
17367BB_1-27-05-med.jpg

Here's a doe prairie doggin'
grin.gif

17367prairie_doggin_-med.jpg

A little turkey action:
17367turkey_wiinnggss-med.jpg

mike

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a doe prairie doggin
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mike thanks for sharing this one with us