Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Posting Guidelines

G

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Discussions involving whitetail hunting and tactics strongly recommended
waytogo.gif

Totally agree. This should have been nipped in the bud when Eddies name, and other personal info first came up.....But it went on until a close nerve was hit..By the way ES, RW, and PR all very close personal friends of mine, and very upstanding hunters.

Good hunting!!!
crazy.gif

good points, but, another point to consider, is that as hunting "celebrities" they are public personalities, and as such, open themselves to public opinion. so if someone thinks a tv personality has filmed some bad shots, or has shown some questionable practices, or that a certain personality is a jerk, dork, or dumbass, its their oninion, and they should be free to express it.

[ QUOTE ]
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

[/ QUOTE ]

like they say swearing only solves a problem for 10 seconds the problem still exists and its how we solve the problem that credits us as what type of person we are

I was cheated by Non-Typical!! I bought a camera for $110. It was new and part of the trade up program. It NEVER worked !!! I sent it BACK they said i bent the Compac Card flash reader. AND wanted $80 dollars to FIX IT !!! THEY Sent it back, broken !! What would you guys DO??

Found just today

went looking around the father in laws frams today he has 11 diff. ones.i found this on the farm we hunt all the time. shot or hit by a car ?????????? to bad man heck of a nice deer.
107_1544.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/fanofhuskers/107_1545.jpg
[IMG]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa71/fanofhuskers/107_1546.jpg

4x5
main beam is 24 1/4"
with a double G1
inside to inside 19"
H1 = 5 3/4"
H2 = 4 1/2"
H3 = 4 3/4"
H4 = 3 1/4"

• Deleted by N/A