Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Potential

PMA Member
I hope he makes it through the orange wave. My guess he is 2 1/2?
PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

he does have good potential.

I passed two bucks last year similar to him and I'll be damned if they didn't disappear.

Good looking buck, but I'd say he's 3.5. Have to remember the rut takes tolls on deers body. Hard to say either way, but if he makes it another couple years he'll be a dandy, thanks for sharing.

Nice one. Needs one more for sure, maybe two. He'll be really hard to pass up next year though. Is that wire on his left G4?

Looks pretty close to a 2 1/2 year old we had from 09. This year he walked right by during the rut at 10 yards and I gave him a pass again. I have since then had 3 more encounters with him and all killable situations. He's my #1 favorite buck because he sports huge mass all throughout his rack. He was around 135 this year, but once I find his sheds I will know for sure. Hoping he makes a huge jump as a 4 year old. I will be back in the same spot hoping he walks by for a 3rd year in a row in November.

Good looking buck, but I'd say he's 3.5. Have to remember the rut takes tolls on deers body. Hard to say either way, but if he makes it another couple years he'll be a dandy, thanks for sharing.

My thoughts exactly! If he is a 2-1/2, which I don't think he is, then he will be a whopper in the coming years.

Top Bottom