• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Public Land Ghost

Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Hunterra - Custom Hunting Property Maps

SlickWilly89

Aug 1, 2012
Central Iowa
Saw this guy last year once through the thicket but he out smarted me the rest of the season. I think this deer is a 3.5 yr old. I wanna pass him but he is on public land in polk county so it'll be hard. It will be interesting to see if his browtines will split. . .looks like they are starting. How old does everyone think he is? Hope to get more pics yet . . . ..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just guessing but maybe this fawn will be a buck?
picture.php

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Dec 10, 2003
Des Moines, IA
Even though it's public ground I'm still letting that one walk.. He's got some growing to do and amazingly enough, they do find places to avoid getting shot on public land. My buddy got a 170 and I've got a 150 both from the same spot on public land in Polk County.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Cooter said:
If the only reason you want to shoot him is so someone else can't I don't agree with.

If you want to shoot him cause you would be proud of him go for it.

Mobile Cooter using IW

I agree with Cooter 100%. What has happened to us that we feel like we need to make excuses for killing a buck that won't get our picture on the cover of North American Whitetail? If you are happy with it great. I hunt because I enjoy it and I don't want to ruin it by adding the pressure of worrying about what others will think about a buck I chose to shoot. I have seen several posts this week where lots of you guys have given great advice by simply saying if it makes you happy then go for it. If you are drawing back on a buck and thinking to yourself that you wish it would live another year then roll the dice and let him walk. Good luck to everyone this fall and hopefully we will all be as happy and excited at the end of the season as we are now looking forward to the start of it.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

m_kat

May 8, 2003
Whats the law on public land, for salt/mineral?

I don't know, I just know it really sucks to scout a good area only to find a salt lick. Completely ruins any area close by because it is illegal to hunt a baited site.

SlickWilly89;

Trophy rock is just a big block of salt with some mineral mixed in. So if you hunt close to your camera site you are hunting a baited site. Not to mention ruining that area for ethical hunters for several years to come.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…