• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Public Land

pghbowhunter

I waited 5 years to get back out to Iowa to the place I love hunt. I had a great time hunting on Public Land. I saw a lots of 2 year old's and 3 year old's. On a all day sit I saw 16 different buck no shooters but a lot of up-and-comers. I had this buck at 50 yards I had no clear shot and didn't feel comfortable trying to squeeze and arrow through the little openings I had. This is my best buck I seen in 7 day's hunting. I just wanted to share, and there are still some studs on Public land.

Attachments

• iowa buck.jpg
    iowa buck.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 111
Nice one! Your 2020 NR hunt sounds almost exactly like my 2019 NR hunt. Lot's of nice up-and-comers, just not "the one"
I'll be back!

Spysar

What zone were you in that it took 5 years?

I've hunted zone 5 , 4 times. In 05 it took 1 point. Then I went again in 2010, which took 5 years only because I waited. Then in 2014 which took 3 points. And again in 2018 which took 3 points.

pghbowhunter

What zone were you in that it took 5 years?

I've hunted zone 5 , 4 times. In 05 it took 1 point. Then I went again in 2010, which took 5 years only because I waited. Then in 2014 which took 3 points. And again in 2018 which took 3 points.
ZONE 5 You are lucky I should have you pick my Powerball numbers. My first year took me 3 points 2nd time 4 points and this time took 5 points. It would be great to only take 3 points.

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Wow!!! That’s a giant for private let alone public. Well done on not taking iffy shot. Doubt he’ll be there for u in 5 more years ;) but hope it’s still that great when u return!

Top Bottom