Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pull behind mower

scottonbuck

I have a Ranch King pull behind mower that im looking to part with, it currently has a 14.5HP electric start motor on it more motor than needed. I have used this mower the last five years to mow plots, trails etc. I now have access to a tractor and mower. I used it once this year and the motor died and i didnt want to mess with it so i loaded it up and put it away. If someone is looking for a solid pull behind mower shoot me a PM and shoot me an offer. I can text pics to anyone interested.
Best offer or trade for small outboard motor.
James. 641-919-3450

I have a Ranch King pull behind mower that im looking to part with, it currently has a 14.5HP electric start motor on it more motor than needed. I have used this mower the last five years to mow plots, trails etc. I now have access to a tractor and mower. I used it once this year and the motor died and i didnt want to mess with it so i loaded it up and put it away. If someone is looking for a solid pull behind mower shoot me a PM and shoot me an offer. I can text pics to anyone interested.
Best offer or trade for small outboard motor.
James. 641-919-3450
Sent u a text, thanks.

Top Bottom