Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Quiz Question #3

Iowa_Buckeye

This is an early November pic. I remember a doe had triggered the cam just a couple of minutes before he showed up, so I assume she must have had his attention for some reason????

This pic is from a different year than questions 1 and 2. You’ll see he grew that ‘extra’ point between his right G2 and G3 this year also. He actually grew that point for all but one the years we have pics of him from.

By the way, a few got it correct in the last post!!

picture.php

Alright, I'll start this one. Flat back and underline, thick chest, smooth transition from neck to chest, I say 4 1/2. Score, 148 5/8.

I know you said he put that exrta tine on, so I assume he is older in this pick, That means you got me bad on the last one, or this one. I really like this, very informative.

skinnier neck, no barrel chest and sleek looking body. Looks alot healthier in this pic, so I will say 3 1/2 in this one.

This is a very cool post, I am curious to see the final posts that you put up. It is truly hard to judge a deers exact age unless you have the documented history.

5 1/2 Mid 140's Not all old deer have huge sagging bellies and backs. I think this pic is from the year before the others. just a guess.

Iowa Buckeye----You are killing me right now. This is an awesome post and a difficult one I might add. I'm having a blast. 4.5 That's my answer and I'm stickin to it. haha

Top Bottom