Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rainy day surprise in Cass County

Took him to Dans Wildlife Creations in Atlantic. Went with a Joe meder offset full sneak. Might change my mind on the form. Joe meders full sneak is probably the best though.
Will get more pics up soon. Took a bunch today. Girlfriends out hunting, and she took the camera with her. Maybe she kill tonight!

sounds like an exciting hunt with an excellent ending. Glad you found him, he's a stud FOR SURE!!!:way:

Looks bigger than low 70's to me

It rained all day here in the eastern part of the state where I'm at. Wish I woulda went out. Congrats, that's a frickin stud

Took him to Dans Wildlife Creations in Atlantic. Went with a Joe meder offset full sneak. Might change my mind on the form. Joe meders full sneak is probably the best though.
Will get more pics up soon. Took a bunch today. Girlfriends out hunting, and she took the camera with her. Maybe she kill tonight!

Congrats, on a great deer! JMHO but I wouldn't put a big deer like that on a full sneak. Meder forms give the deer a nice look but I just don't think full sneaks would do that deer justice. I'd go a semi sneak, semi upright. I'd look into Meder, Mears, Revolution or OTS forms. You can't go wrong with an offset shoulder either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom