Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Replacement string?

carters archery in st. joe missouri. Amazing strings and an absolute tuning guru. I made the 3 hr trip and will do so again this spring when I get my new bow. amazing service and attention to detail. google " crackers archery talk" should lead you to a whole lot of success stories.

Dedgeez swears by Winners Choice. Lots of good strings out there. Talk to the guy that is going to put it on for ya.

I recently heard that Winners Choice was purchased by Elite, so I'm not sure how this will effect the company from a mass producing standpoint. Or if Elite has sole rights to the company? JJohnson can probably clarify.

There are a thousand different guys building "custom strings" anymore and with 99% of them using the same products or machines it's hard to differentiate between alot of them.

I actually left the factory string on my Element this year and after thousands of arrows it never twisted or frayed. If I go custom this time, I'll probably just have a local string builder build one for me. There are so many good ones now, it's really a personal decision.

Keep your bow tuned and your string waxed and I think you'll be fine with most of them :way:

Top Bottom