Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ridiculous Ohio buck: possible WR beams...

DannyBoy

If this is a repeat, I apologize. I have several more pictures in an email and they are pretty awesome, just not sure if I should post them or not. The e-mail states that it was green scored by two official B&C and one Buckmaster guy. Gross of 249 5/8, net of 232 5/8 with a left beam of 35 1/8 and right beam of 34 4/8. I won't post the pictures but I did manage to dig up an online article with one pic. Enjoy! :way:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/ohio...-buck-might-shatter-records-439819.html?imw=Y

Very sweet deer. I think the coolest deer I have ever seen was Nate Campbells Illinois bow kill this year. That's my dream buck.

I agree, that's one of the coolest deer I've ever seen. I'm in love with that clean main 4 on his left side. From what I can tell he has one sticker on his base on that side, other than that it's clean.

That buck is unreal, I'd still be in the tree shaking after shooting that thing!!!! Congrats to the hunter!!!

if you google the hunters name, you should be able to pull up his web site. Its dedicated to the deer and has more pics and info.

Top Bottom