Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rumor - New state record?

swiowahunter

I heard of a buck shot down near new virginia and truro this past weekend and rumor has it that it could be a new sate record; a buddy of mine seen the picture on a cell phone camera. anyone hear a similar story?

I have not heard a thing. If it's true, it will surface soon enough. Most likely a photo of a deer that's been seen before, but who knows.

Ill bet ya $5 its a pic of a guy in a BDU camo shirt with bluejeans holding a giant buck with a big curled in right browtine... I've gotten that text several times this year already and its always "my buddy knows this guy who shot this buck down by such and such". if that's the one, its several years old and is a high fence deer from Timberghost ranch... I vote we need a new forum called "THIS YEARS STATE/WORLD RECORD RUMORS"

AIRASSAULT said:
Ill bet ya $5 its a pic of a guy in a BDU camo shirt with bluejeans holding a giant buck with a big curled in right browtine... I've gotten that text several times this year already and its always "my buddy knows this guy who shot this buck down by such and such". if that's the one, its several years old and is a high fence deer from Timberghost ranch... I vote we need a new forum called "THIS YEARS STATE/WORLD RECORD RUMORS"

I was forwarded a picture just now that said taken near New Virginia. Nice buck but doubt if its a state record. The guy is wearing orange buck looks to be a 5 x 4.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using IW

I heard of a buck shot down near new virginia and truro this past weekend and rumor has it that it could be a new sate record; a buddy of mine seen the picture on a cell phone camera. anyone hear a similar story?
I am off tomorrow, and headed down there. I will ask my buddy when I get down there, but he usally calls me when he hears something.

Here is a supposed world record shot up in michigan somewhere. Seen it on my cell phone. ;) ;) :drink1:
982-buck.jpg

Huh? I've never seen this picture before.
This is a picture of Mitch Rompala. sp?
THis guy lives up in Northern MI, he has 5 record book bucks. His family also has a deer ranch where they raise deer in Northern IN. Weird how he keeps killing giant deer in a junky part of MI where you would be lucky to kill a 6 pt. Stuck to his story of killing it by an airport in Traverse City MI, but wont let anyone confirm/test the antlers.
Guys a real D bag.

We have a piece of land down in new Virginia. And do a lot of hunting down there. We have confirmed to state rec. bucks that roam the ground but both are still alive. So could a new rec. come from there? Yes! But I have heard nothing and I know alot of people who hunt down there

Top Bottom