Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rumor - New state record?

Got a txt tonight looks like tall heavy main frame 9 pter no way it goes state record as a main 9 looks like it will gross 190's though maybe has some extra stickers. Sent from confirmed person living in Peru Truro area.

Don't know if it is the same deer, but a buddy showed me one he took on his cell phone form that area that will score about that. It had 18" G2's....

Got a txt tonight looks like tall heavy main frame 9 pter no way it goes state record as a main 9 looks like it will gross 190's though maybe has some extra stickers. Sent from confirmed person living in Peru Truro area.

63713938qaeedjg9popcornuz6.gif

Don't know if it is the same deer, but a buddy showed me one he took on his cell phone form that area that will score about that. It had 18" G2's....

That sounds like the one; my buddy said it was so tall you could use the tines for bar stool legs... record or not we need a pic.

Erick said:
looks like the g2's are 12-14 inches rather than 18. only thing to compare to is the hands.

I use the gap between the eyes. Its usual 4 - 4.5

Mobile Cooter using IW

No state record, but an amazing deer non-the-less! Wow! Too bad it doesn't the matching right G4.

Last edited:
bladedbrows said:
Here's the one forwarded to me. BIG, but not a state record. And I don't see 18" in the G2's.

Same picture that was forwarded to me.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using IW

That is an awesome deer! Wow! I would guess the G2s at the 16 inch mark also. This was not the deer that I thought was going to surface. I just recieved a picture in an email of a different deer that is also very impressive.

kghunter said:
That is an awesome deer! Wow! I would guess the G2s at the 16 inch mark also. This was not the deer that I thought was going to surface. I just recieved a picture in an email of a different deer that is also very impressive.

Post it.....

Top Bottom