• Dear User,

We had issues in getting your old password work with the new version of the software, henceforth kindly Reset Your Password here

You won't be able to login with your old password

If you do not receive the Password reset request within a few minutes, please check your Junk / Spam E-mail folder just in case the email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through.

If you still need assistance, email [email protected]

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter.

Sandy soil food plots

AIRASSAULT

PMA Member
My whole plot is very sandy soil.. I over fertilize a bit because the soil doesn't hold it well.. I also have the advantage of watering it from my well.. I would start with dbltree ' s cereal grain mix the first year to give you a good layer of organic matter that will hold moisture well for next seasons brassicas. Then, the next year, split your plot according to dbltree ' s recommendations.

We have been using buckwheat planted in May or June. Mow it in late August (after it flowers and creates seeds) and disc it back in with 100 pounds per acre of rye. Throw in some red clover as well. Great combo for sandy soils.

Top Bottom